Marc jacobs eyeliner
Good

Marc jacobs eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 776 in Eye Liner

October 26, 2016

High price for an eyeliner for sure, but for me having an eyeliner that can last all day without smudging all over my eyelids is priceless! I LOVE this product. I received it as a sample from sephora and am constantly trying out new eyeliners, but there is truly nothing that compares. The black is truly black and I get compliments whenever I wear this :)

October 24, 2016

I don't know if it's just me but this eyeliner didn't work at all. It's super black which I liked at first, but it made my eye stick together every time I blinked. It's super tacky and transfers easily.

October 24, 2016

This eyeliner is amazing. I first got it from Sephora as part of my rewards trade-in. I got hooked right away! I've been using eyeliner on my upper lashes and waterline for nearly a decade as part of my daily make-up routine. I had yet to find a product that worked for me and would stay on all day (I have a 12-hr day). I barely need to freshen up my makeup as I run through my day and its so great to finally find a product that runs through the day with me.

October 04, 2016

Pricey but worth it. The black liner is smooth and creamy but once on, it stays in place and doesn't transfer to my lower lids, under my eyes, or onto my contacts. Good for all day wear and smooth enough for easy application.

September 13, 2016

I got this eyeliner for my birthday and I absolutely love it .love how nice it goes on and the shade is prefect .I would highly recommend getting more

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products