Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Crème Lipstick - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 1014 in Lipstick

November 30, 2016

I love this lipstick in many of the shades available, although I love Kiss Kiss Bang Bang the best! The lip colour is long-lasting, although not particularly hydrating, and it doesn't bleed or smudge. It is overpriced due to the Marc Jacosb brand and for the overall quality of the product, but it's worth a try!

November 29, 2016

I received this lipstick in the Sephora Birthday Gift kit and fell in love with it with the first try. First off the colour looks gorgeous and looks super flattering on various skin tones. The formula is creamy yet its a matte finish with comfortable wear. Marc Jacobs lipsticks have great pigmentation and totally worth the price for the formula and quality. It's decently long lasting but you will still have to reapply. I love the Kiss Kiss Bang Bang colour as its a pink colour and everyone looks youthful in pink tones. It's an everyday wearable colour and I will be sure to purchase more shades from Marc Jacobs lipstick collection.

November 17, 2016

The quality of this lipstick is amazing. Super creamy and smooth. Your lips feel amazing and the colour is pretty nice too. Something I wear during the day.

November 15, 2016

Excellent lipstick! I love this colour, and the name is just so cute. I know names don't really mean much, but I like it. The packaging is also great. I love the cap. For some reason, my previous lipsticks, the caps would always fall off.

September 13, 2016

This is my first time sephora products and I must say I fell in love .the colour is soo nice .and it's super pigmented. I would buy more from sephora.

August 17, 2016

I received a free sample of this from Sephora as part of the free Beauty Birthday Gift. This lipstick has literally become my new favorite. The color is perfect. Its not too bold but a perfect rose/blush. Great for the beach or a night out on the town. I dont normally wear lipstick or gloss but now I don't leave home without it.