Marc Jacobs Lola Perfume Reviews

Ranked #831 out of 1216 in Perfume

Introduced by the design house of Marc Jacobs in 2009, this is classified as a feminine fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of rose, pear d'anjou, pink peppercorn, geranium, creamy musk, fuchsia peony, ruby red grapefruit, vanilla, and tonka bean. It is recommended for casual wear.

August 05, 2015

I love this perfume! It lasts all day, perfect for all ages

May 11, 2015

I bought this one as a blind buy, I think it was like $8 at Winners so I thought hey how bad can it be. There is something plasticy and a overbearing floral (not the good kind) to this perfume. It just did not work for me at all. Smell kind of reminded me of an old stuffy scent, not sure how best to describe it but it was just not good

April 01, 2015

OK so I bought this for the bottle. And because I thought I loved the scent. I mean I really do like the scent but this isn't an every day perfume for me. I usually switch out and use Daisy in the summer and Lola in the winter. Though it has a floral scent, it is a nice feminine scent, not too "elderly" or young.

November 18, 2014

I thought i liked it when i purchased it... I find myself liking it a bit other moments not at all. I find the smell is to strong for my liking too heavy for summer but ok for winter. I sprits this one in the air and walk into it or else the whole world will smell it too.

November 17, 2012

Love this secent my first marc jacobs purchase.

August 14, 2012

Love it! Fresh floral scent that isn't too sweet or overpowering! Its a versatile scent -I'm comfortable wearing it not just when I'm going out in the evening but during the day too!

May 11, 2012

This is a bit pricey but I have had my bottle for a little over a year.

It has a great clean fresh scent like when you step out of a shower. However, it does have a concentrated scent so less is better.

Overall a good perfume, but nothing unique.

March 01, 2011

LUV IT.....
Its funny i just left a review last nite on how Armani Code is my all time fav and still is but this is def 2nd !
My friend came by today and brought me a bottle of this and i must say the bottle itself is gorgeous sooo pretty but the scent is really nice as well its a deeper scent which is what i like very sexy my hubby loved it when i sprayed it on.........
Cause it was a gift i cant comment on the price but i will say this It is def something i would by for myself once this bottle is gone

August 21, 2010

i liked this perfume because i loved the way it smelled when i put it on, it automatically lifted me up. it made me perky and awake. and ontop of that it smelled great! i got tons of compliments on how good i smelled. i love this perfume! i always hafta have it in my bag to spray on when im in need of some 'smell pretty' stuff :D

August 16, 2010

This scent is a really sweet, delicious floral. I absolutely loathe the bottle though! The top reminds me of those tu-tu things clowns wear around their necks. And it is pretty expensive for such a spooky looking bottle. The juice isn't worth it!