Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara Reviews

Ranked #244 out of 797 in Mascara

1.5/5

July 11, 2016

I used this mascara when my favourite was out of stock. Worst decision I ever made. The packaging is so thick and bulky, the brush sucks and the formula is not the best. It does not add volume or length to my lashes or separate nicely. Too many coats and it clumps very easily. The coverage is inky which I love but in the humidity of summer it has a horrible tendency to run and create black under my eyes so I look like a raccoon. I would never purchase this again. It is also very difficult to wash off.

April 19, 2016

I got this mascara with my beauty points at Sephora. I actually needed a new one so I accepted this offer. The only bad thing I have to say about this mascara is that there is not a lot of formula inside (moreover, this was a sample size). It is so great! You have a good control over the application, the bristles are perfect: they give lenght and volume. This is one of the best, if not the best mascara I ever used.

February 27, 2016

This mascara gave great volume with just one coat. I have been using it for about a month and even though it seems like it may get too clumpy to deal with it really holds its texture over time so I am able to get the same look from the beginning of the tube until the end. I wouldn't say that it's a mascara for a beginner because it does take some practice to get the look that you want, but once you get the hang of it it's a great mascara.

January 20, 2016

Marc Jacobs velvet noir mascara looks great online but it's even better in person. The packaging is high end and is a great addition to my makeup bag.
    I usually use Benefit mascara but after using this I'm sold! My lashes were long and voluminous after only a couple of strokes. No eyelash curler needed.
    I also love that there are not parabens or sulfates.

January 12, 2016

I have been in love with this mascara since the day it arrived. An ultra-volumizing mascara that delivers instant dimension for epic lashes. I love how much volume i get and length with this mascara by far my favorite for 2016.