Marcelle 3-in-1 Micellar Solution Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 995 in Facial Cleansers

February 18, 2017

J'adore ce produit! Il nettoie bien la peau, démaquille parfaitement et il ne laisse aucun fini collant sur le visage. Je compte racheter ce produit!.

February 17, 2017

This is a great micellar water on par with the one from Bioderma, in my opinion. In fact, a quick comparison of the key ingredients seems to reveal that they are similar. It does a great job at removing makeup, is fragrance-free and seems to be great on my somewhat sensitive skin. Most of all, I love the reverse pump (easier to use and less product wasted). However, it’s on the pricier end for the drugstore.

February 03, 2017

i use this Marcelle micellar water everyday to remove my makeup and like it. its very gentle, enough to use on my sensitive skin and my sensitive eyes area. i have a skin prone to acne and breakouts but this stuff works well for me. the bottle is not messy at all. love the short ingredient list. its not that effective on waterproof mascara though. overall, i like it.

February 01, 2017

A very gentle product that removes even waterproof mascara. It left my face feeling soothed and cleansed without any irritations. It is really convenient as it's a no rinse product. Works as a make-up remover, cleanser and toner.

October 31, 2016

This 3 in 1 cleanses, removes make-up and soothes. It is one of the non-greasy face washes I have ever used. I get no irritations when using Marcelle. It has a fresh feeling left to your face when you are finished.

September 25, 2016

I got this product in sales and there was like 50% bonus so i've been using this product for a long time and i just love it! It's soft on the skin and take all the makeup off! :)

August 02, 2016

I love how the bottle has been designed. It's really convenient. If you have a dry skin use it only once in two or three days because it makes the skin really dry even with a moisturizer after.

July 02, 2016

This is the best product for my dry face. I feel fresh and clean every morning and every night when I use it. One easy and simple step when you are in a rush.

June 29, 2016

I like the top pump on the bottle. It's really quick to freshen up in the morning. It's pricey in my area, but I think it was less expensive then Bioderma. I didn't see much difference between the two brands. It's made for sensitive skin and eyes and I've had no reaction. The product should be discarded after 6 months of opening. I forgot to note the date I opened it! And it's nice to buy a product made in Canada.

June 29, 2016

J'ai acheté cette solution miscellaire suite aux recommandations d'une cosméticienne dans une pharmacie. Tous les jours je nettoie mon visage avec cette solution. Je me démaquille aussi avec celle-ci. Elle fonctionne tellement bien!

axiak2017 added a new review for
    Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
    Best makup brushes?

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Monthly Subscriptions

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Clarifying shampoo

Dann added a new review for
    Tide Febreze Spring & Renewal