Marcelle Anti-Aging BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #108 out of 183 in BB Creams

January 26, 2016

For a western bb cream, this is one of the best ones. This is not particularly mattifying, but it is a good basic starter bb cream/tinted moisturizer. I find this to be a buildable light to medium coverage, and the color is light for me, but it is very moisturizing, and the smell is non-offensive, but present. For this to last any amount of time, this does need to be set with powder. I really like the packaging, as there is a pump, in addition to a lid, so it is very sanitary, and prevents accidental drips like with squeeze tubes.

September 20, 2015

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have tried a bunch of BB Creams and I never found one that fit my normal/dry skin type. They were all made for oily skintypes, or didn't have lighter tones. So, I was always searching for a Bb Cream that was going to adapt to my skin. This one is a Miracle!!! It evens out your skin tone wirhout looking like you have anything on your face (even if you look up close in the miror). It's hydrating and it feels like your skin is bare from makeup. Lovely texture and that packaging is great!!!

June 17, 2015

Après avoir essayé plusieurs produits dans la même famille il est mon coup de coeur le prix est quand même très accessible ( il faut dire que la marque est reconnue ) et pour le résultat il en vaut vraiment la peine d'investir . La texture est excellente pas trop grasse et l'effet après application n'est pas poudreux . J'ajoute seulement la poudre libre marcelle de teinte naturelle pour éliminer un peu la brillance puisque c'Est une crème et le tour est jouer . La couvrance est totale et si bien appliqué ne laisse aucun cerne . Moi je m'amuse a mélanger le médium et le léger et il me donne un teint très naturel . Sa tenue est de longue durée pas besoin de retouche . franchement un excellent produit .

June 08, 2015

I have switched from my full-coverage foundation to this BB cream and am so glad I did! This product has a nice consistency, not too thick so it goes on smoothly. It provides light coverage, just enough to even out my skin tone, but it doesn't cover up everything. The product is a close match to my skin tone so it blends in well. The price is very reasonable and the pump tube is sanitary and convenient. I also like that it has SPF 20 in it as added protection, but I always wear sunscreen too. My skin is acne-prone and I have not had any problems with breakouts since I began using this product. I'll definitely be repurchasing this product once mine runs out.

May 28, 2015

I tried every single BB cream but this one wins against all. Covers really well, the skin really looks beautiful.

April 20, 2015

This BB cream is great for your skin in many ways. Not only does it provide moisure (non-oily) and coverage, it also has an SPF of 20 included. I have introduced my 80 year old Mom to this product and she loves it, too. It is a bit pricey; however, if you factor in that you only use one cream for three purposes, I guess it evens out in the long run. Great product!

April 15, 2015

This is my favorite for summer! Moisturizes and evens skin tone all in one step. Not a product that needs a primer. Feels light and fresh all day.

November 30, 2014

I received this as a sample and loved it . It is pricier then other brands of BB cream but well worth the money. I will be buying some tonight online as they have a sale.

October 28, 2014

Like the Marcelle BB Cream. It went on smooth, and provided just the right amount of sheer coverage. My look was still natural and not phony. It penetrated my skin quickly, so I didn't have to wait too long to finish applying the rest of my make up. It lasted throughout my work day.

October 22, 2014

There are many BB creams out there but the one thing I like about this cream is that it is SPF 20 so I don't have to apply sun protection cream also. The only thing I don't like is that it says it is for medium to dark skin but it still seems too light for me to wear alone.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml