Marcelle Clay Mask

Marcelle Clay Mask Reviews

Ranked #321 out of 546 in Masks

December 23, 2016

I don't really like this product my skin itch before the 10 min is done and it's really uncomfortable. The cream is not really dense you have to put so much cream to have the effect of a mask on your face.

November 16, 2015

I like this product but I don't know if we have to wait for the mask to dry or not and it is not written. When I am waiting, my skin burns and goes red. It is a great mask, make my skin softer but you have to remove it before it dries :)

June 09, 2015

My favorite mask ever! :)
    It has great texture and it's easy to apply. It smells good and leave the skin clear and soft.
    You only need 10 minutes once or twice a week to get beautiful skin :)

March 15, 2015

A great clay mask for deep cleansing. Leaves skin soft and is hypoallergenic. Reasonably priced.

March 09, 2015

Good basic mask at a decent price. I generally find you don't have to pay much for masks, but in Canada the lower cost ones don't stay long. Really handy for spot treating cystic acne to pull it to the surface.

March 09, 2015

Good basic mask at a decent price. I generally find you don't have to pay much for masks, but in Canada the lower cost ones don't stay long, St. Ives, Freeman and others are very hard to find at most outlets, so this was a good find. Really hand for spot treating cystic acne to pull it to the surface.

September 09, 2014

It is a basic clay mask but I find that it helps my breakouts heal faster. It is hypo-allergenic and perfume free so it does not irritate my skin nor does it cause a burning feeling.