• Marcelle Cleansing Cloths
  • Marcelle Cleansing Cloths

Marcelle Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

July 25, 2016

These are great to have - they remove makeup very gently, and have no scent. I always buy the travel packs when on sale because I find them to be a bit expensive otherwise, and the small packs fit great in a purse or makeup bag!

March 16, 2016

I love these cleaning cloths. They leave your skin with a refreshing feeling! There is nothing like it. I don't wear make up but love to use these for a quick wash of the face, eyes and neck. These are perfect in the summer to refresh yourself when the weather is so hot. Also great to remove any makeup or mascara. The wipes come in a package of 25. I keep some in my medicine cabinet just in case I might need them! These go hand in hand with other popular Marcelle products. I would recommend this product highly!

February 06, 2016

Great cleansing cloths. A little bit pricey but nice quality.
They don't irritate my skin. Removes makeup pretty well.
Doesn't take off my eye makeup the best.
Overall, durable wipes that are great for all skin types.
Great brand for people with sensitive skin.

January 14, 2016

These cloths are great! The size is bigger than usual cloths that I purchase, and they remove the majority of my makeup, but still need my eye makeup removal to get everything off. For the price, they are a good buy.

January 12, 2016

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about these wipes! They are durable, awesome on my sensitive skin, non drying, no leftover residue, and takes off mascara with no hesitation. This just became a new favorite, and something I will ALWAYS keep on hand!

September 30, 2015

These cleansing cloths are perfect for the face and eyes which is a bonus since usually when it's for the face it will sting your eyes. I have sensitive skin and it does a perfect job at removing all my makeup. Bonus it states it is also recognized in skin health by the Canadian dermatology Association.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products