• Marcelle DD Cream
Good

Marcelle DD Cream Reviews

Ranked #497 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 26, 2015

I have been using Marcelle DD Cream in Light to Medium for a little over a year. This incredible beauty brand is made in Canada and offers a wide range of products. I use a few of their products and recommend Marcelle to all of my friends.
What I love most about the DD Cream bottle is all I need is one squirt. It might look like not enough at first - but once you dab that around your face then smooth it over, the difference is evident right away!
My skin has grown a bit sensitive over the years, so I went to the beauty section of a pharmacy store where the lady suggested the Marcelle line. I've been using it ever since.
This DD cream makes my face look and feel smoother. I put it on right out of the shower as it has an SPF 25 rating so it also protects my face from the sun!

June 11, 2015

This is an okay product but I find it does not wear well my skin is relatively dry and this product is almost completely gone after 3 hours. Also the lightest shade of it was still to dark for me which made it even more noticeable when it was wearing off.

December 12, 2014

Paraban free at a very affordable price - yeah. Plus it's Canadian made. This product is very light - perhaps a bit too light for winter use although it would totally depend on your skin type. I would highly recommend this products for all of the reasons given above. Shopper's sell a complete line of Marcelle.

October 26, 2014

Hypoallergenic , parabens free ! Have combo skin and stay all day ! This is a canadian company that Who care about good quality products, also for sensitive skin ! Fps 30 Its a plus ! Most have !

July 12, 2014

I have a dry skin and I always wonder why day cream doesn't always include and SPF protection. I love the DD cream because I get this protection and it is easily spread and doesn't leave my face with the feeling there is a mask on it.

Neuven added a new review for