Marcelle double precision liquide eyliner pen waterproof Reviews

Ranked #152 out of 808 in Eye Liner

February 17, 2017

I bought this eye liner couple of weeks ago and its not worth at all. I doesn't come our properly, leaves blanks while applying and smudges quickly. Not happy with this at all. I bought this with high hopes as I'm a fan of Marcelle products but this was a big disappointment.

November 13, 2016

I've tried this eyeliner and I really like how it applies. It is super easy to make nice crisp lines that last all day. The eyeliner is on the pricey side but it is really worth the splurge because it lasts long and it is not an eyeliner that you constantly need to apply. I would buy this again in a heartbeat.

November 13, 2016

This liquid eyeliner pen comes with both a brush tip and a felt tip to allow you some flexibility. It's waterproof but does come off easily with makeup remover. I can easily wear this product all day without the eyeliner feeling dry/cracked. The line doesn't smudge - it continues to look fresh for hours. It's a great value at around $13 - definitely one of my favourite liquid eyeliners in this price-range.

June 27, 2016

The Marcelle double precision liquide eyliner pen waterproof 12h + hold smudge proof is the best eye liner I had. It's easy to apply even for the goofy one. I loooove the hold and it's easy to remove. PLUS! it's 100% perfume free and it's ophtalmologist tested.