Marcelle Eye Make-up Remover Lotion Reviews

Ranked #140 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

This light, residue-free lotion gently dissolves your hard-to-remove eye makeup while conditioning your eye area. The unique formula quickly removes makeup--even waterproof mascara--while still being gentle enough to use daily. Plus, a replenishing blend of cucumber and aloe extracts helps smooth the look of dry lines and puffiness. Your skin will look clean and refreshed, and feel soothed and hydrated. Gentle enough for daily use Removes waterproof mascara Fragrance free Cucumber and aloe extracts

September 12, 2016

Marcelle, Oil free, Eye Make up Remover Lotion was very effective. I didn't have to use a lot to get my make-up off. I wear very heavy eyeliner so I was pleased that a little went a long way! A little on the pricy side, but you can usually get it on a sale.

June 22, 2016

This is the only eye makeup remover that I use. I have extremely sensitive skin and other eye make up removers have caused my eye skin to peel! This Marcelle product is gentle on my skin yet gets all the makeup off without having to scrub. A great product for anyone with sensitive skin!

June 12, 2016

This is by far my favourite make up remover. I've tried so many from prestige brands but I always come back to it. Removes any type of makeup, even waterproof, effortlessly. It's also very gentle in the eyes.

May 13, 2016

À peine quelques gouttes sur un cotton et le tour est joué, même après un gros maquillage de soirée. C'est celui que j'utilise depuis que je sais me maquiller. Il enlève toute trace de maquillage et est très doux pour ceux qui ont les yeux sensibles, comme moi.

February 17, 2016

While I typically praise Marcelle, I found this eye makeup remover not to meet my usual standards. It does what it says, it removes all eye makeup very well, however, it stings my eyes. I apply it on a cotton pad and gentle swipe along my lashline. Within a second my eyes are stinging and watering. I need to flush out with water almost immediately. I do have very sensitive eyes, and have this issue with many makeup removers. Overall I would recommend this, just not if you are very very sensitive with your eyes.

January 11, 2016

I got this eye make-up remover as part of a 3 part sample pack, and I have been really enjoying it. I use it on a cotton pad, and it helps remove most of my eye makeup. I do find it leaves a bit behind, but no more than any other product.

May 14, 2015

The Marcelle Eye Makeup Remover Lotion is great. It works just as well as their eye pads. Again the lotion is for sensitive eyes.you really cannot go wrong with whatever you choose!

October 09, 2014

Love love love this eye makeup remover! Works perfect. I would say this product is perfect for people with sensitive skin. No harshness at all. Leaves my eyes feeling refreshed and moisturized.
No smell witch is a plus in my books!

October 05, 2014

I really find this remove effective for removing all my waterproof mascara and eye-shadow. I like it because it's oil, paraben and pefume free plus I find it gentle enough for my eyes.

June 03, 2014

J'en ai essayer des démaquillants pour les yeux avant de tomber sur celui-ci! C'est le seul qui vient à bout de mon maquillage avec seulement un tampon et quelques gouttes du produit, alors qu'auparavant, je devais utiliser plusieurs tampons et une tonne de démaquillant pour enlever mon mascara. C'est doux pour les yeux et, pour ma part, le produit ne m'a jamais créée d'irritation ou d'effet secondaire. Seul bémol, le prix... j'aimerais en faire mon démaquillant pour les yeux quotidien, mais mon budget ne me le permet pas. Il faut payer pour obtenir de bon produit de qualité!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products