Marcelle Flawless Skin Fusion Foundation (Nude Beige) Reviews

Ranked #138 out of 652 in Foundation

February 28, 2017

This product leaves your skin feeling soft instead of dried out like others. It covers my uneven skintone better than most drug store brands. A high-end product for a fraction of the price!

September 09, 2016

This foundation has great coverage, is light, isn't heavy. I use a foundation brush when I use it, you don't need a lot, a little goes a long way. The colour blends really well with my skin, doesn't give me a "cake" look. I have some areas on face that I like to cover up and this does a good job

June 30, 2016

It is my new favourite foundation! I would definitely recommand it for people with normal or dry skin because it gives a really nice glow to the skin and it really makes my face flawless :) Also, the price is good.

June 25, 2016

This foundation goes on very smoothly and blends in nicely so that you can't even see it. The only problem for my type of skin is that it is a bit too lightweight as I prefer a thicker foundation to handle the rosecea on my cheeks and my dark under eyes.