Marcelle Gentle Make-up Remover Reviews

Ranked #196 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover takes off even waterproof eye makeup without leaving an oily residue. Forget harsh tugging and pulling. This ultra-gentle dual phase formula activates when shaken to remove all eye makeup ;even waterproof mascara ;without any greasy residue. It is ophthalmologist tested, safe for contact lens wearers and oil free. Take off all your eye makeup the gentle way.

August 12, 2014

Good price for the marcelle gentle make-up remover but for me, this product didn't work well as expected, ended up using a lot of cotton pads to remove my make-up and irritated my eyes.

October 08, 2013

This was the first eye makeup remover I ever tried. I have been using it ever since. The product works like magic. A dab of the remover is all I need to remove tough makeup! It even leaves my skin feeling smooth! Perfect, eh?

1.5/5

October 29, 2012

Honestly, I did not like the Marcelle Gentle Make-Up Remover. I didn't really find it effective at removing all of my waterproof eye makeup. For me, that's enough reason to not purchase it again. I highly recommend the MAC gentle eye makeup remover or the Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover which are both really great at removing all eye makeup without leaving any oily residue.

February 15, 2010

This is the first make-up remover that ive been able to find that will remove my waterproof eyeliner and mascara completely. I love how it doesnt leave your skin around your eyes all oily and it washes off easily. Doesnt take much to get the job done so it lasts pretty long. Would definitely recommend it :)

June 13, 2009

My product review is on an eye make-up remover by Marcelle.

I am always looking for a good quality eye make-up remover. I am a girl who loves her water proof mascara. I have such a hard time trying to scrub it off though. Marcelle's gentle make-up remover for sensitive eyes is exactly what I was looking for. It is so easy to use and doesn't leave an oily residue like some other brands I've tried. I'd highly recommend this product! :)