• Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Moisturizing Gel-cream
  • Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Moisturizing Gel-cream
Amazing

Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Moisturizing Gel-cream Reviews

Ranked #903 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Marcelle's Hydra-C 24 Hours Moisturizing Gel Cream is especially designed for dry and dehydrated skin. It soothes that tight, uncomfortable feeling plus fights the visible signs of aging. This gel cream deeply moisturizes the skin for 24 hours. Visit marcellecosmetics.com for more information.

June 27, 2011

I am not a huge fan of gel creams to begin with, usually I like the heavier lotions or face creams but I gave this Marcelle gel cream a try and I am really liking it so far! It take a little while to get used to if you are a cream user like me, especially since your skins texture feels different after a gel, compared to a cream but I have started to see some differences after about 2 weeks of using this product.

I have sensitive skin and I tend to dry it out a lot, by using clay masks and using products with salicylic acids but through using this gel, my skin hasn't really been dry yet and throughout the day, my face has the same moisture as it did when I got up and first put it on.

The one thing I do not like is the price. I would recommend this product but at 24 dollars it is a bit too much for me, especially since I can't see this lasting me more than 1 1/5 months. But once in a while for a treat I think I may splurge on this.

Updated On: June 27, 2011

I received this to review, so I think next time I will purchase this product once in a while or keep one bottle and use it sparingly.

June 10, 2011

I received this product to review and I must say, I quite like it. It absorbs really fast and does keep my skin moisturized all day. I like how it's not scent since that is better for my sensitive skin but because of that, the gel smells weird so I don't know if others will like it. Also, this is for in the morning so I think the perfect finish would be to add SPF. Overall, this is a good solid product to use if you want to keep your face moisturized!