Marcelle Hydra-C Gentle Self-Foaming Cleanser

Marcelle Hydra-C Gentle Self-Foaming Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #859 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

January 07, 2016

A bit disappointed with Marcelle on this one.
I have combination and sensitive skin and did not find this cleanser doing a good job of controlling the oil. I will continue to use the product but I doubt I will see any noticeable difference.

December 05, 2009

I got this product to try from a magazine and am pretty happy with the results. I usually do not find that foaming cleansers leave my skin feeling clean enough, but I liked the results that I got with this product. My skin is pretty average and I don't have many breakouts, but this product pretty much eliminated the few blemishes and problems that occasionally pop up. It left my skin feeling clean, and was not drying. I would buy this product again.

October 22, 2009

I am in love with this cleanser! It's nice and gentle on my sensitive skin, but really effective. I've noticed a huge difference in the smoothness and radiance of my skin since I started using it. Even my bi-monthly zit seems to be staying away! Since the cleanser comes in a self-foaming dispenser, I go through the product slowly, so each bottle lasts a long time.