Marcelle Ideal Skin Perfector

Marcelle Ideal Skin Perfector Reviews

Ranked #167 out of 283 in Serums

February 08, 2016

I love how this feels on my skin. It absorbs very quickly and has a very silky feeling on the skin. I've forgotten to wear moisturizer after using this and my skin still feels great wihijt it. It almost feels like a primer..only more natural on the skin.

May 02, 2015

This cream is fantastic and helps to achieve a flawless skin tone and texture. I love that it has been tested on women of all ages and ethnicities so everyone can have luminous skin. After a week of use I can see that my skin is becoming more even toned again. Another great advantage is it's approved by the Canadian Dermatology Association so it is good for your skin. Love it!

November 20, 2014

You will notice almost right away that “blurring” effect on your skin, reminiscent of most makeup primers. Your skin looks like “my skin, but better”. It is also an awesome primer as it isn’t as slippery as typical makeup primers, so it still feels like your own skin. I also noticed that my BB cream stayed locked on my face for 10 hours when using this!

I don’t have a lot of dark spots yet and if anything I am aiming to prevent any more from blossoming! I have one really big one just above my right eyebrow that is fairly light on the surface, but will take AWHILE to get rid of. At this point, what I have noticed is an ever so slight shrinkage of the pores just around my nose. Not really on my cheeks though which is where I want them to shrink. GRRR!

Even though a lot of the ingredients I’ve managed to find (let me know if I’ve missed out on something since I’ve already spent hours going through the first half!) are more cosmetic in solution than skin deep, the Marcelle Ideal Skin Perfector IS meant to be used in conjunction with your existing skincare. I feel like this product is a bit of a hybrid between makeup and skincare, but there are some promising and lasting results especially with the presence of papain, pea extract and hydrolyzed prune.

siffieee has posted in the forum topic
    I need to exercise!

Tweets77 has posted in the forum topic
    Do you always wear ...

Tweets77 has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

siffieee has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?

nyou.ca added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops