Marcelle Instant Eye Make-Up Remover Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

February 20, 2016

A couple of weeks ago I started using Marcelle's Instant Eye Make-Up Remover. This particular brand also removes waterproof-oil free. It contains 80 pads is paraben free, perfume free and it's hypo-allergenic. This product works great. It doesnt bother my eyes. I only need 1 pad per eye. Highly recommend them. No muss no fuss.

February 08, 2016

L'huile démaquillante de Marcelle est très pratique. En petit format, on peut la glisser dans notre trousse de maquillage. Elle est douce pour la peau, elle n'est pas grasse comme certains autres démaquillants, elle déloge même le mascara hydrofuge sans que l'on ait à frotter. Je l'adore. Le prix est peut-être supérieur à celui des autres démaquillants, mais il en vaut la peine.

January 04, 2016

Priced at $15 cad, these dual-phase removers are very effective. The original "Gentle Makeup Remover" from Marcelle always reminds me of my go-to Express remover from Nivea.

It aims to dissolve all traces of long-wearing eye and lip makeup, including waterproof mascara, and it is enriched with aloe vera to soothe and calm the skin. I was thrilled when it actually lived up to that claim, since this remover is oil-free.

I have delicate, sensitive skin, so a formula that leaves my eye area comfortable and free from stinging is key. The one thing that I immediately noticed with this remover, is that there is absolutely no scent to it. Once you shake up the two phases and begin to dissolve your makeup, the outcome is quick and easy.
I definitely noticed that my skin felt "conditioned" like it says on the description. This feeling of a light moisturizing finish might bother some people, so in that case I'd recommend the original formula.