Marcelle Liquid Eyeliner Pen

Marcelle Liquid Eyeliner Pen Reviews

Ranked #602 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Marcelle Liquid Eyeliner Pen has a high precision applicator featuring an ultra-fine felt-tip, this eyeliner becomes the ideal tool to get a glamorous look. This eyeliner is specially designed for a long lasting, flawless, easy and controlled application. Hypo-allergenic. Paraben free. Comes in Very Black, Teal, Chocolat and Olive.

January 14, 2016

This has a great edge perfect for cat eyes or small details the altar fine tip works wonders and stays on all day

January 11, 2016

Le eye liner liquide de chez Marcelle est le premier eye liner que j'ai acheté de ma vie, et je le garde depuis, même si parfois j'ai essayé d'autres compagnies, ils ne sont jamais à la hauteur de celui-ci à mon avis... La pointe est très fine, précise, on peut faire des lignes sans dépasser. Bref, il va super bien et je vais toujours rester avec ce produit !

November 06, 2015

I bought this product hoping I could apply eyeliner like a pro. Yes and no, turns out. It applies easily and effectively but my liner dried out after a week of using it. I didn't leave the cap off or anything and afterwards it went on quite weak. A little disappointed.

January 05, 2015

The purple is a beautiful color. It goes on nicely and lasts all day. The only problem I have is the pencil is very wide and I cant find a pencil sharpener with a big enough hole to sharpen it.

July 25, 2014

I have tried a lot of different liquid liners, and this one beats them all. It's perfect for people with sensitive skin. It's so easy to apply, compared to using a liquid liner with a brush (which can take so long to apply). It does not smudge, it stays on all day long. The colour is on point. It is very easy to remove as well. Amazing product from Marcelle!

June 13, 2014

hands down the best liquid eye liner pen I've ever purchased and used , In the past I've had a hard time getting the perfect cat's eye with my liner but this one does the trick every single time and zero mess like the liquid eye liner brushes and dries very quickly so I don't end up with liquid liner on my eye lid after my make up was already done! best eye liner ever!!

September 15, 2011

Easy to use. Stays on well. Doesn't smudge!

February 25, 2010

This is a great product! I used to shy away from liquid eye liners because I found them very hard to apply and thought I didn't have a steady enough hand to do a good job. But when I tried this product, I realized it was because I wasn't using the right kind of brush. I remember using the liquid eye liners that have the small brush (disaster) but the felt tip brush that is on this product makes it ideal for beginners (yay!).

The brush on this product looks like a fine, felt tip marker. It's flexible and the fine tip point makes it easy to try different techniques. You can draw a line along your lash line (classic), you can draw a line a little further to extend the length of your lash line or draw a thicker line (more dramatic), or you can dot in between your lashes for a more subtle look but still adding definition.

I absolutely love this product. The only downside (unfortunately, there is a small downside) is that this product does smudge a little bit when I wear it for a long period of time. Darn it! Otherwise it would have been perfect! I still like this product however - I have finally moved over from using eye pencils to liquid eye liner. I don't think I'm going back anytime soon. =)

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!