Good

Marcelle Moisture Cream Reviews

Ranked #689 out of 1144 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 16, 2015

I love this cream. It is light and non greasy. There is no smell so it doesn't set off my allergies and my skin is so soft and no wrinkles.

April 10, 2015

Tried this product out. Just because I'm a person that believes in good quality products for lesser price value, I'm gonna say that there are cheaper products out there that beat this moisture cream. It's a small packaging, expensive (understandable since it's Marcelle) and didn't leave my skin feeling renewed and tight. At first, you'll feel moisturized and a bit of a cooling and refreshing sensation but once that's over with, say hello to oiliness!

May 20, 2014

I was really looking forward to using this face cream, it was packaged nicely, and looked thick and creamy, the texture in my fingers seemed great, but no matter how little I use on my face, it just seems to sit there, and leave a sticky, residue. Sometimes it's so bad, i actually have to wash it off my face. it's just too heavy!. I guess I will just use it up on my dry knees and elbows.

Knd1309 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Ghostmommy has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

Ghostmommy has posted in the forum topic
    Check your emails, ladies!

free perfume sample!

Ghostmommy has started a new forum topic
    Lush Buttered Brazils Lip Balm

keemstar added a new review for
    Tide Laundry Pods