Marcelle Multi-Colour Bronzer in Bronze Celebration

Marcelle Multi-Colour Bronzer in Bronze Celebration Reviews

Ranked #187 out of 285 in Bronzer

Marcelle’s multi-color bronzer let you choose how you want to look: enjoy the look of a luminous bronze goddess or a more natural healthy looking complexion. Let your beauty glow with Marcelle’s hypoallergenic and perfume-free bronzers. For more information, go to http://marcellecosmetics.com.

March 13, 2013

I love this! Marcelle used to make a different color pallet called "luminous veil" in pink tones that I loveed even more. I can't seem to find it anywhere now. :'( I really miss it and hope they start to make it again. However both of them are good products and I would recommend them. They contour to face beautifully in one sweep and can be as opaque as you like.

June 28, 2011

I LOVE this bronzer!! The pigments are so nice, and it goes on with such a natural look! I like how you can 'customize' your bronze colour with the different coloured strips, and I love that you can also use it as an eye shadow! I use the second colour from the top as a base shadow all the time! This is my new favourite bronzer!!

jayvelyn926 added a new review for