• Marcelle Multi-Colour Face Powder in Luminous Veil
Good

Marcelle Multi-Colour Face Powder in Luminous Veil Reviews

Ranked #278 out of 501 in Blush

October 15, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les produits et la marque Marcelle. Produit de bonne qualité qui dure longtemps. Belle couleur parfaite pour les joues. Pratique à avoir dans sa trousse de maquillage.

October 15, 2016

Purchased this on sale at winners. I use this mostly as a brow bone and inner corner highlight but I also think the colours are great for a subtle day time, shimmer eyeshadow look. I love how the colours are shimmery without being glittery and irritating. I've also used this as a highlight on my cheakbones in the summer time, and although a bit more shimmery than I normally go for, it was very pretty. This powder lasts all day and I will definitely be repurchasing!

June 01, 2016

This is great b/c it's a two-for. The blush is luminous and easily blended into my complexion and has microscopic reflective blushy qualities. The levels of different colours are really beneficial b/c the top level is a white shimmer. So this layer I use with an eyebrow brush to use as a highlighter/strobe on places like the bridge of my nose, and my cheekbones. So it's a highlighter and blush in one product.

April 17, 2013

I love this because you can use it alone as a little bit of blush/shimmer or you can put it on top of an existing blush for a little more 'oomph'... It is so light. Also, the strips double as eyeshadow, if you like. :)

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye