• Marcelle Oil Free Multi-Defense Lotion Daily Moisturizer
  • Marcelle Oil Free Multi-Defense Lotion Daily Moisturizer

Marcelle Oil Free Multi-Defense Lotion Daily Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #787 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

A creamy, soothing daily moisturizer that helps improve the natural moisture balance, while soothing and comforting the skin.

February 23, 2014

Excellent hypo-allergenic moisturizer.

August 27, 2013

Great product and even better when you can get it on sale. I love that it isn't heavy and greasy. It is light and is usually all I wear on my face. Highly recommend this product

April 23, 2012

The bottle is now a bit different than the one in the photo. It has a green logo and cap. But the formula is still the same amazing moisturizer :)
It's very light and great for daily wear on it's own or under makeup.
You only need a small amount and it leaves skin feeling healthy, soft and comfortable.
It's hypoallergenic and perfume free and great for oily or acne prone skin! :)
It's great that it contains an SPF 15 because it helps protect your skin whenever you wear it :)
I love this lotion :)

September 20, 2011

Gives me all the moisture I need, even in the winter and always prevents me from getting a sunburn on my face. I love that it's really light - you'd never know you had moisturizer on.

March 12, 2011

I have used this product for years, has spf15. Very light on your skin but does the job.

February 10, 2010

I really like the Marcelle Oil-Free Multi-Defense Lotion for many reasons. I was looking for a moisturizer that would be suitable for my sensitive skin and when I read that this was oil-free, I knew it would not clog up my pores. It is both hypo-allergenic and non-comedogenic, so I knew it would also be gentle on my skin. The lotion comes with a pump, preventing any bacteria from entering the bottle, which is great. I also like that I don't need to put a whole lot of moisturizer on my face in order for my skin to feel hydrated and it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or looking shiny. It blends in quickly and gives it a dewy appearance. I personally need to apply a little extra moisturizer during the winter months, so instead of one pump, I'll apply two. I appreciate that it comes with an SPF 15, which again, is very important. So therefore, I do feel that Marcelle has covered its bases with this moisturizer and it will certainly be a product I will seek to purchase again. I do wish the price was a little lower, but it certainly is more affordable than high end lotions that will deliver the same results.