Marcelle Power Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #639 out of 775 in Mascara

Discover your lushest, most luxurious lashes with extra-volume collagen mascara. made with hydra-collagen, it enhances the thickness of your lashes for up to 12x more impact without any clumps. our patented brush is 50% bigger so it builds that incredible.

November 12, 2015

not heavy on eye. good for sensitive eyes.

June 18, 2015

A well kept secret! I've tried so many mascaras and this is the best one. Makes very beautiful eyelashes. You have to try this!

September 24, 2013

Power and volume define how you fell after wearing this mascara after awhile, not only are my eyes and sensitive skin not irritated by this product the lash growth serum actually seem to work and I would know I don't find most products have shown me such an obvious visual result to admire. COST - $12.50

March 06, 2013

Not a fan - it's hard to work with, and the only way I've been able to wear this looking half decent is when wiggling it at the roots of my lashes. One tip, don't drag it up on your lashes, it clumps like a .. bad word. The only reason I've rated the price alright is because it came in a pack of two, one for free, which was pretty much the sole reason I got it - but even then, it's still not worth it.
Love the brand, but highly disappointed with this mascara. I don't see how it could improve for me as it drys out, but I'll continue to use it just to use it up, and if by some miracle it does get better, I'll be sure to give an updated review.

July 26, 2012

I have naturally long and full eyelashes, so I wear mascara just to give them that extra bit of oomph. For years I would buy a different brand of mascara each time just so I could try them all out and see which one was best. I have tried the majority of drugstore mascaras, and this is my favorite one. I now only buy this brand, so I am surprised by the other reviews. I don't find that it clumps, it lasts all day, and lengthens and adds volume to my lashes. It is also good for sensitive eyes, and is a good price. I highly recommend this mascara.

0.5/5

May 04, 2012

SUCKS! I bought a 2 pack as a back up - not even worth it on a bad day.
Clumpy, wet, sticky and hard to work with.

October 02, 2011

I am going to try to keep this short and sweet; I absolutely hate this mascara. Its very very wet and super clumpy and it really just is very bad quality, and I do not reccomend this at all