Marcelle Renforcils Waterproof Eye Make-Up Remover

Marcelle Renforcils Waterproof Eye Make-Up Remover Reviews

Ranked #170 out of 215 in Eye Makeup Remover

June 11, 2016

I bought this product at the drug store as a bonus size and was on clear out for $6.00. It removes makeup and heavy mascara quite well. I'm not sure I would buy it again because it hurts my eyes a bit and my eyes were foggy after using it.

July 04, 2012

Let me tell you right off the bat - I have never been more disappointed in a product that I have purchased than this one. I believe I purchased this eye makeup remover gel from Marcelle on sale for $10 CDN. I have never tried any of the other makeup removers from Marcelle, so, I had zero expectations when I tried this one. To use, you are supposed to squeeze some gel onto a cotton pad and massage onto your eye area. The gel feels cool against your eyelid, but if you manage to accidentally get it in your eyes, be warned, it will burn!! I found that rather than removing my makeup, it just merely spread it around my eye. When it came to my waterproof mascara, however, there was no fact, my makeup did not even budge. I even tried saturating my lashes with the gel directly from my fingertips...but with no success. For a product that claims to be a waterproof eye makeup remover, it sure does not do a very good job of doing that. :| I guess I will be sticking to my Neutrogena eye makeup remover for now!

- honestly, I can't think of one :(

- does not remove makeup, especially if it's waterproof
- just smudges and spreads makeup around
- will burn if you get it in your eyes

April 23, 2012

I ran out of eye makeup remover this weekend and headed to Shoppers Drug Mart with very sore eyes after a morning of trying to get my mascara off. I stopped by the Marcelle section as I love their products and they were 15% off this weekend.
I then noticed Marcelle Renforcils Waterproff Eye Make-Up Remover.
I picked it up for around $15.
This product is AMAZING!
It is hands down the best eye makeup remover I've ever used.
I have very sensitive eyes, so I've never really loved any eye makeup remover before; but I do now!
All you have to do is put a drop of the gel on a cotton pad and gently wipe your eyes.
The makeup comes off instantly and easily!
The gel felt cool and comforting on my already sore eyes.
I couldn't believe how fast and easy the process was!
I've never used an eye makeup remover that worked so well!
And not one lash fell out. Not one! That's a first for me!
The remover claims to fortify your lashes and I believe it!
My whole eye, lashes included, felt comfortable and moisturized!
Plus this product is oil-free!!
You have to try this product! You'll love it! :)

sandhur has posted in the forum topic
Social Nature

sandhur has posted in the forum topic
sample source

TaraLeadbeater has posted in the forum topic
Tunnocks Snowballs

TaraLeadbeater has posted in the forum topic

TaraLeadbeater added a new review for

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
National Women's Show in Ottawa

MissNinja added a new review for