• Marcelle Sheer Tint Fluid Moisturizer
  • Marcelle Sheer Tint Fluid Moisturizer

Marcelle Sheer Tint Fluid Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #225 out of 613 in Foundation

January 20, 2016

This is a great tinted moisturizer for the summer. Great to have camping or at the lake. It doesn't have much coverage but it does help the skin tone look more even. I like that it's a mutlipurpsoe product. I really enjoying having a spf in my dreams so it is one less product to apply.

January 20, 2016

I love this moisturizer, it is nice and light and allows my skin to breath but provides just the right amount of colour.

August 08, 2015

This tinted moisturizer is awesome for the summer. You can apply a thin layer for some quick, light coverage without having to wear a face full of makeup and worry about sweating it off. Its hypo-allergenic so it's good for sensitive skin and has SPF 15 for a little protection from the sun, wind and cold. It also helps maintain the skins natural moisture levels. I love having this product available in my makeup bag. It makes my skin glow while keeping is moisturized and protected at the same time. Would definitely recommend!

April 30, 2015

Love this fondation because it as a really good moisturizer that helps me with my dry and sensitive skin. Plus it as a spf of 15 that always helps protect from the sun .