Marcelle Soothing Eye Make-up Remover Gel Reviews

Ranked #159 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

A light-weight gel emulsion to remove eye make up. It cleanses in an especially gentle way without stripping the skin of its natural moisture, leaving the skin feeling soft and moist.

May 13, 2016

Il est parfait pour celle qui n'aime pas les démaquillant huileux ou trop liquide. Il est doux et donne une sensation de froid qui rafraîchit l'oeil après un bon démaquillage, qui peut parfois être irritant. Enlève très bien toute trace de maquillage sans problème.

November 01, 2012

I found this eye makeup remover to be of average quality. I have to admit, the gel makes for a very soothing and refreshing product when applied to the lids however, it doesn't get rid of waterproof mascara. It generally does do the job at removing eyeshadow and liner but I needed to reapply a few times in order to get it all off. You do get a good amount in the tube and the price is pretty reasonable too. I didn't experience any irritation or discomfort either.

May 17, 2012

This product isn't bad, per-say, it just isn't right for me.

The biggest issue I have with it is the texture. When I bough it I thought that a gel was a neat idea... neat idea in theory, but not in practice. It is cold, and well cold and gooey! I hate the feeling of rubbing it on my eye. Ewww! Sorry Marcelle. I love your other products, but not this one.

This is okay at removing eye makeup (it won't remove waterproof mascara though.) I find I end up with more in my eye each time I use than I would like though. I apply it on a cotton round, but it's awkward and... yeah. I vote pass on this one.

March 07, 2012

This is my go-to initial makeup remover for my eyes. It is soothing, gentle and effectively removes 95% of my eye makeup in one sweep using a makeup removing round that I have left on my lashes for a bit to soften the makeup. I like to follow up with a micellar water to get the last residue of mascara from my lashes. I can usually find it on sale at Shoppers or Jean Coutu and frequently in the bonus size. It is also sold at a reasonable price at Walmart. I have tried several cream or gel removers in the past but always return to this one.

March 25, 2011

Such a great product. My eyes are extremely sensitive and this works wonderfully. It is very cooling and and soothes my eyes after a long day. I also usually wear waterproof mascara and it is strong enough to remove it with ease.

February 11, 2010

Great product!!! Quick and easy. Its non-irritating.
Hypo-allergenic and perfume free.
Ideal for all skin types.