Marcelle Tan Towels
Good

Marcelle Tan Towels Reviews

Ranked #160 out of 285 in Bronzer

September 07, 2016

I always use Marcelle Tan Towels. I had a really hard time finding a fake tanner that wasn't streaky or made you look orange. I normally use these tanning towels in the morning before work on my face and neck and the colour is never noticeably off from the rest of my skin tone. If i am going out in the evening I will wipe my whole body after a shower. it gives a nice bronzey glow but never orange which I love!

July 23, 2016

Tan towels are so easy to use. They are goof proof. I picked some up for a great price. The colour is very golden brown, very minimal smell, and one towel does my upper body. I think my favorite thing about the tan towel is how easy they are to travel with. No spills or explosions in your suitcase! Recommend them.

May 05, 2012

I tried Marcelle's i-Bronze Tan Towels for the first time today and I'm super impressed!! No strong odor like most tanning products on the market. Super easy to use. This is 6 hours after applying and The tan is perfect. No blotchy spots or missed spots. Its even and looks so natural. My skin is feeling very smooth too. These will be my Number 1 product to have in the house (giggle).One thing I wish the product did have was instructions on how to correctly use the towels. But of Coarse I figured it out and it was very simple.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play