• Marcelle Ultimate Lash Mascara
Good

Marcelle Ultimate Lash Mascara Reviews

Ranked #220 out of 801 in Mascara

January 16, 2017

J'aime bien ce mascara de Marcelle. J'ai les yeux qui ont tendance à couler facilement et celui-ci permet de ne pas toujours couler. Il ne met pas mes yeux trop pesants non plus et n'est pas granuleux. J'aime bien la brosse à appliquer.

June 27, 2016

I enjoy this product. It gives a nice natural finish. I find that for an evening out it's not the best look but works well for the office. The price is affordable.

October 13, 2015

I have been searching FOREVER for a good mascara and finally I have found success! The brush is straight and the tube opening is small enough that it rubs off the extra mascara so it goes on light. I am just in love with this, it makes my lashes HUGE and lasts all day with no flaking, comes off easy and doesn't rub all over my eyes.

June 27, 2014

I LOVE this mascara. It never flakes, and never irritates my eyes. My lashes look lush and full without looking super coated in mascara-a look not good for someone pushing 40 in my opinion.