Mariah Carey Forever Eau de Parfum Spray
Amazing

Mariah Carey Forever Eau de Parfum Spray Reviews

Ranked #974 out of 1216 in Perfume

Forever by Mariah Carey  Eau de Perfume for women was developed in the cooperation with the perfumer olivier gillotin. It is a departure from her other fragrances and evokes a more mature attitude; opening with neroli, lotus and green apple. Womanly and sensual heart notes are comprised of accords of tuberose and gardenia. The base notes are , while the base consists of sensual white musk and exotic wood. visit http://fragrance.mariahcarey.com/buynow/ for more information.

February 04, 2016

Ive never been a fan of Mariah Careys perfumes, i got a sample of this scent And im not suprised at the fact of not liking this one.. Smells too floral

February 04, 2016

Love the smell of this perfume, but hate how after half hour i cant smell it anymore :(

June 23, 2011

I loved the scent the second I smelt it. It's sweet but not over powering. I'm not one to spend a lot of money on perfumes so the price of $30 (purchased at Winners) was just perfect for me. I find the scent doesn't last the whole day and generally needs a refresher mid-day but it's still much better than if I had spend $5 on something cheap that I'd have to apply liberally multiple times a day.

May 12, 2010

I got a sample of this perfume form the cosmetics consultant and decided that I had to have a bigger bottle of it. The smell is fabulous. It's very floral a feminine. It comes in a gift set with a 65mL bottle, a smaller travel size bottle and shimmering body lotion in the same scent.