Mario Badescu Control Cream
Good

Mario Badescu Control Cream Reviews

Ranked #853 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

This anti-redness cream is an effective treatment for red, rashy, flaky and irritated skin types and Rosacea sufferers. Balsam Peru is the active, soothing botanical ingredient that will make a visible difference immediately upon application. Non-greasy, low oil formula. May be used for troubled areas of the face or in place of a moisturizer. Works well with our Azulene Calming Mask. For more information, please visit http://www.mariobadescu.com.

August 16, 2011

I have sensitive skin that if I don't keep to the routine or watch for irritants (spicy foods, sun, etc.) would get really red and itchy. This cream totally takes control of all that in one night! It is really great, even to use after waxing or treatments, it calms and helps heal. I always keep it for those occasions. I have tried using it everyday but makes my skin prone to getting greasy, so I only use it on occasion.

December 23, 2010

After I did a skin consultation, I was sent a container of the Control Cream. It was supposed to help with dry, flaky, red skin. I was extremely skeptical. Living with psoriasis has made it a major issue finding products that won't irritate my skin and will actually help it look healthy. The Control Cream, however, did everything it said it would. It not only made my psoriasis disappear better than the medicine I was using on it, but gave me a confidence I've not had for a long time. I have complete faith in this product and would recommend it to anyone with psoriasis on their face or neck area. This product changed my life.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml