Mario Badescu Cucumber Cleansing Lotion

Mario Badescu Cucumber Cleansing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 213 in Toner

September 25, 2015

I just tried Mario Badescu Cucumber lotion from samples I received in the mail. I left it on my face a few minutes before rinsing off and it definately made it feel softer than anything i used so far. It cleaned really well and my skin was kinda glowing

May 21, 2015

This is a very light, refreshing cleanser. I got this as a sample from the site and really enjoyed the samples I have gotten. It all seems gentle and non-irritating. It works well to hydrate and clean my skin. I feel that it has been helping my skin (I get oily skin in the summer and it's extremely difficult to deal with)

May 20, 2015

I got to try this out as a sample and I really liked It. It's vey nice for washing your face in the morning. Wakes you up and makes you feel super refreshed and rejuvenated.

May 20, 2015

This is a good product to use right after you wash your face from a longday and need a refreshing facial cleansing. The ingredients alone are amazing for your face but the cucumber gets out any extra oil or even makeup.

1.5/5

April 06, 2015

I received this as a sample, it caused my to breakout in full force, my pores became really clogged, and it's extremely expensive

April 04, 2015

This stuff is nice and gentle, makes my skin feeling super hydrated and refreshed!

March 05, 2015

I received a sample skin care kit from Mario Badescu a few weeks ago. I used it every day for a week and absolutely love how it makes my skin feel. It is so silky and smooth. My skin feels rejuvenated. I am looking forward to making my first purchase of Mario Badescu products.

August 16, 2014

LOVE>LOVE>LOVE. They could sell this by the gallon. It is refreshing, cooling, calming, and exactly what you want and need for your face. I use it to take makeup off at times, and it always leaves my face so soft and smooth. I first became aware of the brand after I requested samples, but I tossed them in my drawer for a long time, saving them for a trip or camping. Yet as soon as I tried them, months later, I wondered why in the heck I didn't do this sooner. Great company, and this is just one of quite a few really useful and effective products they make.

August 08, 2014

My Skin: Oily, Combo, Sensitive, Acne-Prone

My experience:
    This toner (cleansing lotion) is the best thing to happen to my face.
    The blackheads on my nose disappeared after the first use and never came back.
    I no longer breakout outside of hormonal times.
    Tightens pores, calms agitation as well as redness.
    The product does contain 4% alcohol, do not be deterred, I have not experienced any drying.

Use: Morning and night after cleansing, sometimes in the day to refresh.

As a reference point: The Proactive toner was my number one but it dried my skin out at times, and did not get rid of blackheads. The Badescu toner makes my skin feel clean, comfortable and perfectly hydrated.

I honestly never thought my skin could behave anywhere near perfect; it looks and feels as though I have a facial everyday.

TIP: The company will e-mail you with an offer to order free recommended samples when you fill out the skin consultation/questionnaire on their website. This is free, skip the purchase pages.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder

scoof added a new review for
    Sambucol Cold & Flu

scoof added a new review for
    seventh generation baby wipes

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Blackheads

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder