Mario Badescu Glycolic Toner

Mario Badescu Glycolic Toner Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 208 in Toner

February 20, 2016

Just a perfect product
After cleansing apply a tiny bit on a cotton pad and wow
pores seem to disappear and tighten and it's just such a lovely light scent
Every kind of skin - Try It
You will not be dissaapointed

February 09, 2016

Mario Badescu products are amazing; I remember first trying them out back in middle school when you could sign up for them to mail you a whole customized sample kit (that came in jars, not foil packets!) for free just so you could properly try out the products to see if they worked with your skin. If that isn't great customer service, I don't know what is! I just recently got back into their products because I'm looking for a toner that will help brighten and moisturize my face, and this product does just that. It could do without the semi-strong smell, but it's bearable, unlike some other products with such a heavy strong scent!

April 24, 2015

I've been using this toner for 4 months now, and I feel it has brightened up my skin beyond anything that a drugstore toner could do. I have to order it online internationally, but it is worth every penny I spend to get it. I have oily but sensitive, (adult) acne prone skin, and this helps to keep my pores clear due to glycolic acid's exfoliation properties. I already have a back-up bottle purchased for when this 1st bottle runs out, they last a while despite using twice daily!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

jessiekohut has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Do you put your false eyelashes on first or last?

jessiekohut has started a new forum topic
Foundation