Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion Toner

Mario Badescu Special Cucumber Lotion Toner Reviews

Ranked #174 out of 208 in Toner

Benefits:

Refreshing, disinfecting and deep cleaning astringent that is effective in drying up existing acne blemishes while preventing new eruptions. Sulfur and soothing Cucumber based, acne fighting formula that is non-drying and non-irritating.

Directions:

Twice daily after cleansing, pat skin dry and apply lotion dampened cotton by wiping in an outward direction until cotton comes up clean. Avoid eye area. Follow with moisturizer or night cream.

October 30, 2010

Toners and astringents can be scary - use the wrong one and your skin is too tight or too dry. The Special Cucumber Lotion is one of the mildest most effective cleaning liquids out there, and ideal for anyone going through a second puberty.

Full review: http://gracefulglutton.blogspot.com/2010/10/special-cucumber-lotion-by-mario.html

August 30, 2010

I have been wanting to try these products for a long time now.I really expected so much more from these products.I tried this Cucumber toner and it smells so strongly of straight rubbing Alcohol that I couldn't get past that smell.I tried it at any rate and it just made my skin feel all tight and very uncomfortable.I wouldn't recommend this product at all.

July 08, 2010

Great product. Removes all extra dirt/makeup left on my face, and leaves it feeling soft and clean. Definitely recommend!

August 12, 2009

This is another product i love from Mario Badescu. At first, i didn't want to add an extra step to my already long routine, but it's well worth it. I found that this product kept my forehead clearer than it used it. There's a light faint natural cucumber-y, smell which is great. It doesn't sting my skin, even if i have a pimple or open wound. It's refreshing and dries up quickly so i can carry on. The main reason i love it is because it's gentle yet it has acne fighting properties. The price is great and it last a long time. It really does clean your skin and tones it. Sometimes after i finish using it on my face, i just swipe my chest and it gets the gunk out immediately.