• Mario Badescu Special Mask for Oily skin

Mario Badescu Special Mask for Oily skin Reviews

Ranked #474 out of 519 in Masks

1.5/5

August 20, 2013

PROs : tighten pores, easy to wash off, neutral scent

CONs : doesn't work with the oilyness, got blemish afterwards

by far the worst product for me and i regret using it on my face. like i seriously got noticable changes in my face. not literally good change but bad i mean BLEMISH AND ACNES! i've been very serious serious with dealing on my pimple and oily skin problem thats why im using products that are made for acne preventions and oil free products. ever since i've started using those products, i never get pimples again for along period of time. well, last month (im not sure if its still going on) Mario Badescu offer free samples on their site and they started arriving. so i got mine and got ecstatic to trying out this (yay, i included my scary picture with the mask on haha!) .i tried the special mask for oily skin and i was impressed during the applying-to-washing procedure but the result is like a "own face suicide" to me. i feel sorry for myself for trying this product cause i am seriously dealing with this 6 pimples on my face and i feel gross. moreover, my face is much more oily than it used to be. sorry. i am not gonna let this happen to my friends, totally not recommending it.

April 06, 2010

I really liked this product, it leaves my face feeling fresh, like a mask ought to. The smell is neutral, so its not bothering to have it on your face for 20 minutes.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye