Good

Mario Badescu Strawberry Face Scrub Reviews

Ranked #132 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

March 31, 2015

I love this face scrub. It smells absolutely delicious. I love using it because of the smell. It makes my face extremely smooth and luscious! It’s gentle and does not dry out my skin. It unclogs pores and prevents blackheads. It really does make my skin glow! When I use it, I prefer to start with a damp face and then apply the product, which makes it easier for me to rub in.
The only downside to this product is it is very thin. With face scrubs, I prefer to have a thicker formula, that way I can scrub a little more into the pores of my skin. The strawberry seeds are a lovely addition to this natural product, but they do get stuck under my nails.
Mario Badescu does NOT test on animals which is a huge bonus for me. A tub of the strawberry face scrub costs $15 for 4oz. (Plus free samples with every order!)

August 05, 2014

I used the Strawberry Face Scrub this morning, it smells fabulous, and the strawberry seeds feel great compared to regular face scrubs that have grains of sand. It’s a natural amazing feeling. After using the product my skin felt tingly, clean and great!

(from my product review blog)