• Mario & Luigi Wii U Deluxe 32GB Console (Bundle)
  • Mario & Luigi Wii U Deluxe 32GB Console (Bundle)

Mario & Luigi Wii U Deluxe 32GB Console (Bundle) Reviews

Ranked #234 out of 616 in Electronics

July 16, 2015

Although it is a little on the expensive side its not that bad to have
i like the fact that you can play your games on the gampad, so you are not hogging the tv
as well i like the fact that i can use my wii remotes from my old wii to play on it as well if i wanted to
its kind of like a wii and a ds in one! haha
It can be very fun, and super mario will always be a great game!

May 13, 2015

Yes, the Wii U is expensive but I love how you can go right online with it. The gamepad is the perfect controller/gaming screen for when you don't want to turn on the big tv. My 4 year old is a huge Mario fan now and yes he does get plenty of outside play time too ;) I wish the games weren't so expensive but the best part of the online option is that sometimes the new games go on sale in the Nintendo store and you can get a good deal, without breaking the bank!

May 11, 2015

Good price..I love Mario and the wii u is even better then the wii

May 04, 2015

Nintendo seems to have the best kid-friendly and multiplayer options on the gaming market. My daughter loves being allowed to play Mario kart, super Mario world, or Mario party 10 on this system with us. The graphics are good for the cartoon-like games on this product.
I really enjoy that the games can make you move and interact with people much like a board game would. The only concern I have are that we already had one of the consoles replaced due to it freezing and it seems to be a common problem, we had warranty to cover it, but it's now run out.

April 07, 2015

We had a regular Wii and wanted to upgrade. Here is a a review of our experience:

We are extremely happy that Wii games WILL work on the Wii U console. Some of the extra features (from using the game pad) that come with the Wii U games will not work with the Wii games. Nothing is added or changed by using a Wii game on a Wii U console. So - why the big deal then? Why buy a Wii U? The game experience is enhanced quite a bit on Wii U games such as Batman 3 and Lego City. The use of the game pad gives the user an extra experience. In Lego City the game gives you specific instructions from the game pad and you can "take pictures" of things in Lego City you like. This makes the user experience an individual one and that is pretty exciting. It takes the level of the gaming up quite a bit and the graphics are amazing in the Wii U games we have played. We saved our Shopper's Drug Mart Points and waited for a sale to maximize our $$ on this purchase. If I had to, I would definitely purchase again. It was worth it for us.

August 09, 2014

Why is this such a great price? Simple! It is priced at $299.99 the same price of the standard "Wii U Deluxe" console and you get extras. This is a great bundle, no doubt!

Includes: