Mark Anthony Macadamia Nut Conditioner
Good

Mark Anthony Macadamia Nut Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #215 out of 540 in Conditioner

September 15, 2016

This is one of the better conditions I have used. Especially effective in the winter months when hair, skin and nails get extremely dry.
You can leave the product on for the recommended time, or as I did, for longer (you can multi-task and do another beauty step like shave your legs!)
It really does soften, repair hair without being heavy.
Also, enjoy the pairing of the Macadamia Nut shampoo and for really great results.

January 04, 2016

I have bought other Mark Anthony products in the past and was hoping for me with this conditioner. I have longer hair and am looking for a product that conditions my scalp while helping my keep my colour & leave hair feeling soft. The product has a very nice scent but did not leave my hair feel soft and did not give me the ability to easily run my fingers through my hair or comb it easily. The price was good as it was on sale but I will stay with my current shampoo and conditioner until I find something of the same quality that helps with dry scalp.