Mark Lemon Sugar Scent Mist

Mark Lemon Sugar Scent Mist Reviews

1 review
Ranked #997 out of 1250 in Perfume

April 17, 2011

I recently ordered the Self Sanctuary "Lemon Sugar" Scent Mist on a whim, while flipping through the Mark catalog. I am a big fan of sweet-smelling perfumes, so the word "sugar" immediately caught my eye. I LOVE anything that smells sugary or cakey. I like to smell like dessert! The problem is that these scents can be overpowering to some, and are not everybody's cup of tea.

Lemon Sugar has a wonderful fresh lemon scent with delicious sugary notes. The lemon notes are zesty and effervescent; it is light and does not smell like Pine Sol (which can be a problem with lemon-based perfumes). The sweet notes are sugary and have a hint of vanilla. It reminds me of Aquolina's Pink Sugar, with a twist! The scent lasts all day, yet it is not overpowering, nor does it extend too far out of my personal space (don't you hate it when you can smell someone's perfume before they enter the room?). I get a lot of compliments when I wear it!

catf added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

LeaLeaRose added a new review for
    Z Palette

Where's everyone from?

Emerald City

Sausage Party

LeaLeaRose has posted in the forum topic
    best foundation

NGreco added a new review for
    Levana Astra