Mark Nailed It Trend Mini Nail Lacquer

Mark Nailed It Trend Mini Nail Lacquer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1101 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

March 18, 2012

I am really happy with these mini polishes! They are 2 limited edition mini nail polishes in a box for around $7, which seems like a great deal to me for the quality. (I had never heard of Mark until this month, when I recieved polishes and another great Mark product in my March TOP BOX.)
I`ve tried both shades and the colours are rich & vibrant - you could probably get away with one coat if you wanted but the colours look amazing with two. The first one is called Tickled Pink, (lilac) and there`s also Violet Daze (shimmery deep purple). Both are beautiful and really nice for spring. Plus they look great on their own, but also work well mixed and matched together, (like for a half-moon mani, any other nail art etc).
One thing that really stood out to me was that after even one coat of these polishes (especially Tickled Pink), it dried to a very glossy finish and honestly looked and felt like I had already put a top coat on (so I skipped it!). The texture is nice and covers the nail well, plus it lasted the few days I kept it on without chipping at all.
One thing you could complain about is the size of the bottles. But for me, this isn`t an issue. I like to try new shades of polish all the time, so the bottles accumulate and I always have tons of nail polish sitting around! With these, I can probably use them up sooner than later and make room for more (even though I love the colours, and they are limited edition).
The one thing I think they could improve is the brushes these come with. The one brush had a bristle that was too long or coming loose, and they`re just not as decent as the ones my usual polishes come with.
Overall, I am super impressed with these polishes - I would buy this again, and definitely try out any other shades that this brand comes out with.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products