MARS BARS SNACK SIZE

MARS BARS SNACK SIZE Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 737 in Chocolate

November 10, 2016

I hate that I love these so much!!! the chocolate caramel nougat combo just melts in your mouth. The snack size are perfect for me -makes me feel not as guilty for eating it compared to the full size!

March 22, 2016

LOVE mars bars. Definitely one of my top candy bar selections. I am usually a huge fan of snack size (you just need a taste right?) - but not a fan of how smaller portion sizes increase the cost!

March 22, 2016

I love Mars bars ,they have a chewy nougat filling with caramel so yummy,I like buying the snack size to use in my cheesecake .It helps to make my dessert even better.We buy the box of them at Halloween and I buy the bag of them every couple of months at Walmart .I would recommend these amazing bars to everyone

January 26, 2016

The perfect treat to throw in your desk or your purse. I love Mars bars and these are so nice and convenient. Yummy!

January 15, 2016

Best little treat to have in my purse always a sweet treat to look forward to

January 11, 2016

mars is the ultimate heaven in the mouth ! this is my fav and my sons fav bar ever since I can remember. and the fact that they are snack size just makes them all the more appealing. Who needs popcorn at a movie when you have mars bars snack size?!?! recommend all the way and more !

December 29, 2015

Mars bars are so yummy. Perfect combination of milk chocolate, creamy, sticky caramel and chewy nougaty stuff.

December 29, 2015

I can eat a million of these bars. I love them! I always throw the snack size ones in my husbands lunch because he needs a little sugar kick during the day.

December 28, 2015

this is a great little snack. Halloween size mars bars and a glass of milk make a great treat.

December 28, 2015

The snack size mars bars are a perfect little treat. One little bite satisfies my sweet tooth.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!