Martha Stewart Living Magazine

Martha Stewart Living Magazine Reviews

Ranked #253 out of 960 in Books

September 15, 2016

Although you can find everything on the internet now, it's fun to sometimes take a magazine in your hands and relax over it with some coffee. I like this one because it has medium level ideas - not too simple, not too hard. Usually I manage to try at least one thing from the magazine, or get an idea and do something of my own. There is a combination of recipes/lifestyle ideas, which is great!

January 08, 2016

I'm not a fan of Martha Stewart but I do love this magazine there's lots of great tips on decorating,reupholstery ,and recipes

April 28, 2015

I have browsed through this magazine in the check out line at the grocery store. I finally bought it and it's filled with very easy crafts that look like you spent hours doing. Plus all the wonderful recipes in it. I've tried a few simple ones and it's always turned out well.

March 23, 2015

Martha Stewart Living Magazine .. what i really really like about this magazine ..is all great ideas she comes up with ..i enjoy doing crafts so i fine this magazine very helpful in giving me some good ideas .

March 16, 2015

I've been reading Martha Stewart Living for a few years now. Its full of interesting articles, recipes and craft ideas. Lovely photos that bring everything to life. A useful magazine that you can use as a reference for so many things. I keep all my editions and use them all the time.