Marvel Heroes Gummies Multivitamin
Amazing

Marvel Heroes Gummies Multivitamin Reviews

Ranked #191 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

Marvel Heroes Gummies Multivitamins make it fun for your child to take his vitamins. Gummy multivitamins for children are an easy way to make sure your child gets the important nutrients he might miss with food alone. Marvel gummy vitamins taste good and come in exciting super hero shapes, including Spiderman, Captain America and Iron Man.

June 16, 2014

My little one loves these... its comes in flavours and characters that my lil one likes

April 06, 2014

I bought these vitamins for my 5 year old daughter. I got the princess ones. She is a picky eater and does not like to take medicine or pills even if theyre chewable. So I got the gummies multivitamin and she loves it. She takes 2 as soon as she wakes up. They come in 3 flavours and 5 princess shapes. There should be other vitamins and minerals in there but I guess because they are for kids they dont have all the other ones. Overall they are good.

October 17, 2013

I wonder how many parents read the label of these. I mean really read the label. Think long and hard about this. When do your kids get their vitamins? Usually at mealtime, right? Now think about this, when do you give them medicine when they are sick. Likely much like myself, often with meals. According to the label, these vitamins should be taken a few hours before or after taking medicine. I've wondered why, but am afraid to ask. I am further turned off by these because they appear to be covered in sugar. I don't know if that is what it is, but it certainly seems unnecessary to me, to give a sugary vitamin to my children. No thanks, I'll pass and take good 'ol Flintstone vitamins any day!

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml