Marvel Ultimate Spider-Man Bubble Bath Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 552 in Body Wash

March 13, 2016

Pretty cheap childrens bubble bath. Our son got it for Christmas and he enjoys having lots of bubbles in the tub while he takes a bath. It smells decent and bubbles well and he never had any reaction on his skin or anything like that so we continued to use it.

February 11, 2016

I purchased this bubble bath twice.
The first time it really didn't make a lot of bubbles.
His skin was itchy after.
I wanted to try it again.
Same thing.
I threw it out.

January 21, 2016

I bought this for my son because he loves bubble baths and spiderman.
When we ran the water we put the bubbles in. It made lots of bubbles and it had a nice scent to it. Not too long after he was out of the tub he broke out in a red rash all over his body.
We decided not to use it again and threw it out.

January 21, 2016

lots of bubbles gentle on skin and eyes... smells nice too. kids love it

January 21, 2016

I got this for my nephew and he really loved it. It makes a lot of bubles and it smells really good.

January 17, 2016

I got this for my nephews as a gift and they loved it. Their mom showed me a picture of them in the tub covered in bubbles and suds so it worked well!

January 17, 2016

Got this for my son and of course he wanted it because there's a picture of Spider-Man on it but it is a good bubble bath that creates a lot of bubbles without having to add a lot to the water. It has a nice fruity smell as well.