Mary Kay 2 in 1 Body Wash & Shave Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 552 in Body Wash

September 16, 2016

I am a huge fan of this product - always leaves my skin feeling soft and sweet smelling! I love shaving with it also - makes for a very smooth shave!

September 14, 2016

Great for multi tasking. Gel Body wash that moisturizes just enough. Use less water and rub for a light shave cream. Love the light scent. Huge tube so lasts a long time!

September 07, 2016

Love this product does exactly as its called no need to use two different products! Leaves skin soft even after shaving. Would definitely recommend this product of asked about it

April 21, 2016

Love this Body Wash! My whole family uses it. It has a great scent, give an effective clean-feeling, and super smooth skin (no after-shower dryness). Best one out there!

April 08, 2016

Great product for those who like versatility in their body washes. Nice fresh scent, smells very clean! Great for everyday shower use and also for when it's time to pull the razor out. A little bit of product goes a long way. It's $20 and last a long time because you don't need a lot of product. A great product!

March 10, 2016

Leaves your skin so smooth! Smells great and is so versatile.
I use it to moisturize my feet in a foot bath. It is so gentle on your skin. Great for all areas to shave.

January 21, 2016

I love this product because leave my skin smooth and hydrated plus I can use longer. My husband use it to shave his head........ It is really amazing product!

December 22, 2015

This is the best product for simple shower use. Clear, fresh, non irritating body wash and an 'oh so smooth' shave. A little goes a long way, enjoy for many great showers! Use with the Hydrating Body moisture for all over soft and smooth skin.

December 15, 2015

This product has a clean, light scent and even tho I didn't use it for shaving, it left my skin moist and refreshed.
There's a lot in one tube - it lasted and lasted!

October 20, 2015

I like this for when I'm on the go - so convenient to have a nice body cleanser which also has the dual purpose of being a shaving cream too!

My blade is able to glide over the shaving cream so easily and my skin feel smooth and moisturized afterwards.

It is a higher price point, but it lasts a bit if you only use a little bit each time.