Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel Reviews

Ranked #356 out of 450 in Acne Treatment

1.5/5

February 04, 2017

I have always heard great things about Mary Kay so I tested out the acne gel. I highly regret that choice it made me break out even worse with tiny zits all over my cheeks and forehead. Luckily my proactiv reversed it. I will never try Mary Kay again.

June 28, 2016

I didn't like it. It made my acne way much worse .... I would not recommand it to anyone. this is one of the worse product that I've tried. Vichy so much better

March 10, 2016

I use it lots of times but nothing work out still having my face problems :( a little stress off because it costs lots of money( Noopee definetly not for me.

August 18, 2015

This is a great product. Just dap on acne spot and dries it up.

June 02, 2015

I was on a cream from my Dr. that wasn't really clearing my skin. Then I tried Clear Proof and my skin is completely clear!

May 04, 2015

Recommeded to all ages and works wonders.

April 29, 2015

This does nothing for my acne, I don't notice a single difference when using it

September 08, 2014

i used this for a week and i coul tell a differace in the acne that i had will continue to use it and see if it helps with future breakouts my 13 year old daughter is using it as well and so far it has helped her have clearer skin she is thrilled!

March 27, 2013

i have gone through a number of acne treatments out there trying to find something to work: i thought my search would never end. right about then my aunt suggested mary kay and though it may be a bit on the pricy side this is the best facial product i have ever used, my acene was gone with in one day and the quality of the product is amazing. the nice thing about the product you only have to use a little at a time, making the product last forrever!

March 25, 2013

This is the most amazing thing ever. I literallyhave tried everything on my face. I use this with my Proactiv and it has almost cleared up my face in a week!

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Premium Freebies!!!!

osswimmer added a new review for
    Grace Virgin Coconut Oil

osswimmer added a new review for
    Blistex Lip Medex

jessica1238888 added a new review for
    Lysol Wipes Lavender

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Selling used Make up