Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel Reviews

Ranked #319 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

June 28, 2016

I didn't like it. It made my acne way much worse .... I would not recommand it to anyone. this is one of the worse product that I've tried. Vichy so much better

March 10, 2016

I use it lots of times but nothing work out still having my face problems :( a little stress off because it costs lots of money( Noopee definetly not for me.

August 18, 2015

This is a great product. Just dap on acne spot and dries it up.

June 02, 2015

I was on a cream from my Dr. that wasn't really clearing my skin. Then I tried Clear Proof and my skin is completely clear!

May 04, 2015

Recommeded to all ages and works wonders.

April 29, 2015

This does nothing for my acne, I don't notice a single difference when using it

September 08, 2014

i used this for a week and i coul tell a differace in the acne that i had will continue to use it and see if it helps with future breakouts my 13 year old daughter is using it as well and so far it has helped her have clearer skin she is thrilled!

March 27, 2013

i have gone through a number of acne treatments out there trying to find something to work: i thought my search would never end. right about then my aunt suggested mary kay and though it may be a bit on the pricy side this is the best facial product i have ever used, my acene was gone with in one day and the quality of the product is amazing. the nice thing about the product you only have to use a little at a time, making the product last forrever!

March 25, 2013

This is the most amazing thing ever. I literallyhave tried everything on my face. I use this with my Proactiv and it has almost cleared up my face in a week!

February 25, 2011

This worked great overnight! I used this in the evening before bed, and than again throughout the day (up to 3 times as suggested) over and under makeup and was effective!