Good

Mary Kay At Play Baked Eye Trio Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 1198 in Eye Shadow

December 28, 2016

I absoutely loved tgis product. It stayed on long and tge colors were vibrant and popped. I would sugget this pallet for everyday use. I went on smooth and was not hard to take off. I used a mary kay eye make up remover which work awesome as well.

June 08, 2016

Super pigmented and stays on all day! I love that I can put on my eyeshadow and go about the rest of my day without worrying about smudged eyes. Super easy to apply! The best part is you know you have a winning combination of colors- so no need to try and match up odd colors in your makeup bag. This product is in my on-the-go clutch, as I can have a smokey eye done in my car without bringing my whole makeup cabinet with me!

April 18, 2016

Have sensitive skin and this do not hurt my eyes. I find it last long time also I find it dont all get messy like some other eyesahdows I have used by other brands. Colors are nice and bright don't need to cake it on

March 10, 2016

I have the Neapolitan baked eye trio and absolutely love it! It has a cream, light pink, and a brown. It goes on very smoothly, and stays on all day without creasing. The pigment is nice, but not super bright. It is easy to blend. I highly recommend this!

February 13, 2016

These baked trios are practically a STEAL at only $14 Canadian! The colours are so fun and make it really easy to complete a full look. The pigment is great, coverage is incredible, easy to build and very blendable!

January 21, 2016

Three colours in one! How easy is that? Yes, I use this trio because it is easy to apply plus you have many ways to use the combination. And the price is very good for a product you have almost for a year! Here is the picture of my favorite combination: On the Horizon!

January 05, 2016

So pigmented and the colors are very neutral. great for everyday wear. Love it!

January 05, 2016

I don't wear alot of make up but I do wear eye shadow,I find wearing it makes my eyes pop,I wasn't sure about picking suitable colors but with this is comes with three in a trio that can be worn together or separately, love my colors

November 02, 2015

Fun colours, easy to apply and highly blendable. Use one or a combination, as you wish, With these eye shadows you really get your money's worth. Take my word for it!

August 25, 2015

I have always loved Mary Kay but this is my absolute favorite! The coloring is perfect and its just great!!