Good

Mary Kay At Play Baked Eye Trio Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

June 08, 2016

Super pigmented and stays on all day! I love that I can put on my eyeshadow and go about the rest of my day without worrying about smudged eyes. Super easy to apply! The best part is you know you have a winning combination of colors- so no need to try and match up odd colors in your makeup bag. This product is in my on-the-go clutch, as I can have a smokey eye done in my car without bringing my whole makeup cabinet with me!

April 18, 2016

Have sensitive skin and this do not hurt my eyes. I find it last long time also I find it dont all get messy like some other eyesahdows I have used by other brands. Colors are nice and bright don't need to cake it on

March 10, 2016

I have the Neapolitan baked eye trio and absolutely love it! It has a cream, light pink, and a brown. It goes on very smoothly, and stays on all day without creasing. The pigment is nice, but not super bright. It is easy to blend. I highly recommend this!

February 13, 2016

These baked trios are practically a STEAL at only $14 Canadian! The colours are so fun and make it really easy to complete a full look. The pigment is great, coverage is incredible, easy to build and very blendable!

January 21, 2016

Three colours in one! How easy is that? Yes, I use this trio because it is easy to apply plus you have many ways to use the combination. And the price is very good for a product you have almost for a year! Here is the picture of my favorite combination: On the Horizon!

January 05, 2016

So pigmented and the colors are very neutral. great for everyday wear. Love it!

January 05, 2016

I don't wear alot of make up but I do wear eye shadow,I find wearing it makes my eyes pop,I wasn't sure about picking suitable colors but with this is comes with three in a trio that can be worn together or separately, love my colors

November 02, 2015

Fun colours, easy to apply and highly blendable. Use one or a combination, as you wish, With these eye shadows you really get your money's worth. Take my word for it!

August 25, 2015

I have always loved Mary Kay but this is my absolute favorite! The coloring is perfect and its just great!!

August 20, 2015

So great to have three fantastic colours in one palette. My favourite combo has been discontinued so I'm not too happy about that but thankfully the palettes last a really long time. I like that I can choose to mix all three colours, just pick out one or blend to make a new shade. Shimmer without glitter which makes it work appropriate. I darken the look to make it ready for a evening on the town. I wish the @ Play line was compact compatible or that they came with an applicator. But I have a ton of brushes so it's not a big deal to use those. When I'm carrying them in my purse I throw a compact eye shadow brush inside the contain. Wears great with primer and removes like a dream. Best of all there is no itching after 16 hours of wear which my makeup has to last during the week. Really hate the white container but the packaging is designed for a younger consumer. I wish there were more colours in more natural shades but I love using this product!