Mary Kay At Play Bold Fluid Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Beautifully defined eyes light up with high-impact color.

• Intense color payoff.
  • Doesn’t drag, pull or skip.
  • Easy to control.
  • Creates precise lines from corner to corner.

August 13, 2015

I love the Real Teal colour makes a real nice twist on the standard cat eye look. I think my favourite part of the product is the applicator, nice and soft with long point that makes creating a smooth line easy.

August 12, 2015

Great price point for a liquid liner, love the colour options. Goes on smooth, great for the not so steady hand. Great pigment, bright colours

August 12, 2015

OK so I am not in my twenties any more but the bright eye liner still looks amazing. I particularly love the Teal colour. It makes my blue eyes pop. I where it all summer long with the cream eye shadow. Quick and easy it stays put all day long no matter what I am doing. This is a definite must try in my book.

July 03, 2015

Love the colors, but I don't like the point of this eyeliner. You have to do dots and link them in order to do a beautiful and equal line.

May 19, 2015

J'ai aimé la couleur mais pas la sensation sur la paupière mais permet d'oser et de s'amuser en se maquillant.

May 18, 2015

The vibrant shades are very 'eye-catching'; the price point is affordable; easily applied; trusted brand too!

May 04, 2015

I love the easy application of this liner and the long lasting colour payoff , as well it doesn't "crack" like other liquid liners have in the past ... My favourite shade is the purple !

May 04, 2015

If you want a fun, easy pop of colour to add to your every day eye look - this is a great choice! Glides on easily to create a smooth line or the winged eye! It blends easily right away or leave it solid for a bold look! The best part - it is waterproof so your look lasts all day with no touch ups and washes off easily with eye makeup remover!

May 03, 2015

I love that the Mary Kay Bold Fluid @Play eyeliner is easy to apply and stays on ALL DAY! I like that it is small and easy to manipulate. I can have a thick line or a thin line (by wiping excess off the wand at the tube edge). I love the BOLD colour. When I wear the Blue I get stopped by ladies asking what I am wearing. I love the Violet for it is not a bright purple, it's the perfect shade. The Teal is awesome and the Gold is beautiful with natural eyeshadow shades. I love this product!

April 28, 2015

Love these for bright colours! Dries quick and doens't move throughout the day

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk