Mary Kay at Play Lip & Cheek Stick Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 501 in Blush

September 29, 2016

This is actually ridiculously pigmented, I was so shocked when I swatched it the first time. I have the color peach pop and it is perfect for the cheeks and a quick touch of color to the lips. The simple packaging makes it super easy for traveling.

July 06, 2016

Le produit est très pratique pour les voyages, puisqu'il est efficace autant sur les lèvres que sur les joues. La tenue est très plutôt bonne et la texture crémeuse rend l'application du produit facile.

January 21, 2016

Amazing texture and colour. Easy to use plus the price is so affordable. A product you can use in lips and cheeks.

September 28, 2015

I have the Mary Kay lio and cheek stick in both the razzelberry and peach pop colours and love them both. I tend to chew off my lipstick within minutes but these colours last. The razzelberry looks like a very strong colour, but depends on how much you put on. With one swipe you get a nice soft colour. Or swipe twice to punch it up a notch. I tend to use the peach pop when I am just wanting a little colour as it is a softer look. Very happy with this product and will definitely get it again!

August 14, 2015

This is my new go to accessory that I carry everywhere I go. I love both colours the peach pop and the razzelberry. They go with everything and it is so smooth on your lips it feels great and looks great! I even combine the colours of both to make my own shade that will match my outfit for the day. For only $12.00 each it is a fabulous steal. I love the way it looks on the cheek and the lips. It is so convenient to pop in your purse and know that you are never going to be without your cheek and lip colour. The Mary Kay at Play Lip & Cheek stick is the way to go! It is available online at the website www.marykay.ca/jhuskins for people who do not have a consultant as it is purchased through independent beauty consultants. Try it! You will love it!

August 12, 2015

This portable and multitasking product with creamy texture provides a soft and glowing touch for your lips and cheeks!.. Great for teenagers and young people for a great value!

August 12, 2015

Love this summer look - dual purpose and so creamy !

August 12, 2015

I have used two different colours of these sticks. The rasberry and the peach. They are amazing! My sisters who usually never comment on my makeup, both wanted to see what i was using! They are now hooked as well. And if i can let you in on a little secret, not only do I use it on my cheeks and lips, but i dab it on my eyes as well!! Complete colour application in one stick!! I will be sure to keep these on hand! They remind me of my highschool BonneBell days only super high quality as well as ease of use for busy working women on the go!!!

August 12, 2015

Wow! These sticks keep on giving! Mary Kay at Play Lip and Cheek Sticks in Peach Pop and Razzleberry are super cute, easy to apply and great on both cheeks and lips. The colour is controllable on the skin, so you can get the depth you want. And for the lips: just the perfect pop! Love them!

August 12, 2015

I love this product as it has two uses! I can throw it in my purse and top up my blush and lips throughout the day. Peach Pop is a lovely, fun, and bright colour! It is my go to look and I like that there is colour left on my lips even after it has been on for a few hours without that horrible dry feeling that a stain will leave.