Mary Kay Brush Collection Reviews

Ranked #306 out of 456 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

mary kay

August 13, 2015

So here's the deal ... I would focus on the beautifully made up faces of the models in the magazines, and then try to duplicate the results using my handy dandy selection of q-tips, cotton balls, blotters and fingers. The results: less than picture perfect, and a frustrating experience. It's kind of like trying to finger paint a masterpiece. An artist needs the right tools. Having the Mary Kay Brush Collection has transformed the experience of applying colour and contouring; this brush collection includes the six essential brushes you need to apply lip colour, blush, eye colour and more. Packaged in a practical organizer bag, these brushes are a perfect gift for the artist who, like me, needs to stop using just any tool. No turning back ... these high quality brushes are truly a great value!

June 04, 2015

This is the best brush set I have ever had. The quality of the brushes are amazing and they come with a beautiful case for home and travel!

May 29, 2015

The Mary Kay Brush Collection sells for $75 and is a huge bargain for high quality brushes. It comes in a makeup bag that holds a lot more than just the 6 brushes. Very durable and useful.

May 21, 2015

Okay so I have to admit the brush collection is one of the most durable products I have. I've tossed, washed and dropped these brushes and they are still amazing! Unlike the more expensive brands .... the Mary Kay brush bristles don't come onto your face while applying make-up. The collection includes: Powder brush, cheek brush, lip brush, eye colour brush, eye crease brush and eye liner / eyebrow brush and comes with a great cosmetic case that you can use to store other products. It's also great to take with while travelling.

May 17, 2015

Great selection of high quality make-up brushes in a carry case with room for additional brushes which you can purchase separately and pockets for other make-up items. Great travel case.

May 16, 2015

I love my Mary Kay brush set. I've had it over a year now and all the bristles still perfect. They don't fall out when I use them. Just the right material. I thought $75 was a bit much but then I seen and used them an saw what good quality. Using them makes my product last longer as well. I love them and recommend them. Plus they come in a nice black case.

May 15, 2015

these brushes are great to use they are soft against your skin and are easy to use. they also have a cute carrying case!

May 14, 2015

Love these brushes. They apply make-up evenly and feel nice on the skin.

May 07, 2015

I actually won these along with a beauty package and I love them so much. They are such soft make up brushes and they apply make up easily and really well. They are also easy to wash and dry quickly. I have had them for such a long time, I use them all the time! So happy I won them and I would buy them if they ever broke down or if I lost them.

May 04, 2015

This brush collection is to die for
especially can't do without my foundation and eye makeup brushes
brushes are of fine quality, they just get better with each use