• Mary Kay Clearproof
  • Mary Kay Clearproof

Mary Kay Clearproof Reviews

Ranked #159 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

February 08, 2016

I use the cleanser every night and I noticed an improvement after a few days. I love this product . It 's magic!

The cleaner doesn't dry out too much skin and the smell is subtle.

I can't do without me .

August 24, 2015

This is my go to cleanser for managing my breakouts.
I notice a difference in my skin within a week. I love how it integrates well with the rest of my skincare routine and the times that my breakout is really bad, I have add-ons that help to clear it up quickly.

August 12, 2015

Best to recommend for clearing spots

August 12, 2015

I have always had oily, acne prone skin for as long as I can remember. I have tried just about every product there is out there for acne. Mary Kay's Clearproof products are amazing! I noticed results just a few days and my skin is clearer than ever before. The products leave my skin soft and do not dry out my skin.

August 12, 2015

My teenage daughter is using this system and she absolutely loves it!

May 12, 2015

I have been using the Mary Kay Clearproof Acne System for several months now and am very happy with the results! Twice a day will visibly reduce acne scars, treat breakouts, and prevent future breakouts. The 2% salicylic acid formulas work together to achieve wonderful results. The best thing about this line is that you only have to buy individual products as you need them, compared to other "As Seen On TV" lines that make you sign up for automatic purchase every single month whether you need it or not. And always, there's no shipping with Mary Kay!

October 09, 2013

Fellow ChickAdvisor'er Renee gave me the Mary Kay Clearproof product when I felt a breakout brewing.
This gentle, but effective (thanks to 2% salicylic acid) stops it in its tracks.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml